Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stack and Tilt


In my opinion, unnatural junk. From one false move to another. Compensation after compensation, and from a physio's point of view, big problems as you get older.
efranssens (2 månader sedan)

Just watch Ben Hogen or Sam Sneed....
SBPStudio (2 månader sedan)

Loving this swing thusfar. However my front knee hurts more than ever. Ive been using it for about a week now.I might need a tweak of some sort. Any ideas?
TheTeam4 (2 månader sedan)

I was a little sore first using the swing probably because my body was not use to the changes in swinging a golf club. So, I stretch a little more before a round of golf.
jumbo21515G (1 månad sedan)

Have you tried opening your stance (front foot) a bit more?
jumbo21515G (1 månad sedan)

Have you tried opening your stance (front foot) a bit more?
Noallegiance (1 månad sedan)

Developed after 20 years of research? More like stolen after 5 years of lessons.

No comments: